Tuesday, May 14, 2013

DOGL update

OK, so it's DOGL tomorrow, and as agreed, we will NOT be meeting for class. We had discussed making up class Sunday evening; however, I feel that since workshop was on the agenda, such a late workshop won't be terribly beneficial given the deadline for your final drafts. So, what I'd like us to do is simply conduct class online. In addition to your blog post connecting the reading to your experience, write another post pitching the next story you'd like to do. Also, scratch what I said about no comments on your small groups' revised pieces; instead, write thorough comments on your small group members' blogs in response to their pieces.

Let's keep the deadline tonight for posting your revised profiles and push the deadline for responding to each other's work to Thursday at noon.

Then, continue working and revising your profiles and turn in final drafts next week. Also, read and prepare to discuss with Gail Griffin her book "The Events of October."

Deal?

I'll be available Thursday from 2:30-3:30 at Biggby, and I can make more time Thursday and Friday if you'd like to meet. Let me know.

Enjoy DOGL!

No comments:

Post a Comment