Don't forget what's up this week:
1. Post your revised profiles by Tuesday night at 8 p.m.
2. Read Parts IV and V from Telling True Stories.
3. Come to class with questions about the readings from the past two weeks, and
4. Also have a story idea to pitch for the final assignment.
5. Be ready to workshop the latest drafts in small groups that look like this:
Daniel, Zac, Emily
Paula, Darrin, Brian (though Brian's involvement will have to be online)
Hannah, Suzanne, Jon
Colin, Matt, Kelsey
Laurel, Chandler, Charlotte
Woody, Cassie, Trevor
I suggest that we conduct the workshops in class and without previously posted comments on each other's work. That way it will be slightly fresher and spontaneous in workshop.
6. Also, please write a blog post about the reading and how it applies to your profile-in-progress. In other words, reflect on putting the how-to/theory into practice.
Let me know if you have questions!